Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My Thanks to JCPS

I would like to personally thank Jeff City Public Schools. As reported earlier, Laura was sad surrounding the circumstances of her former choir program. She would love to be in her old program teaching. But alas, just as I thought things were subsiding and possibilities in Kentucky were developing, her former Principal called to talk her into coming back. So, this is my thanks to the folks of JC public schools for opening a healing wound. Not that I'm blameless - I did drag Laura to Kentucky and I will be forever grateful for her selflessness in this matter. But seriously folks, unless you can fnd me a job, I don't think we're moving any time soon. (and no offense, but I'm thinking that neither MU is going to have a job for me nor is it in your all's ability to create one). The notion is touching and your heart-felt words are great, but I think we're sticking around for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home